Thursday, May 31, 2012

Inspired By #26

I am really in love with this inspiration for this week's challenge.


I took this photo literally, I was inspired by the colors, the text, the sketch I just love this inspiration!  Again other was to take this: the colors, foliage, text, animal print, squares, layers...

For my card I used my Studio Calico Take Note papers along with the chevron from the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook.  I have also used 4 different Unity sets and the flowers were cut with my Art Philosophy Cricut.  It is hard to tell but I embossed the rustic white cardstock with my PTI woodgrain embossing plate.



Now I can't wait to see what you do!  

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!


8 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Wow, what a beautiful card, great match up for the inspiration piece too!

Audrey Pettit said...

Yowzers! This is fabulous! Love, love, love your card, Laurel!

Karen Day said...

Great inspiration! And your take on it is so perfect :o)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS Laurel!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the flowers and loveeeeeeeeeee the sentiments!!!

~amy~ said...

WOW

Lisa Minckler said...

Outstanding photo inspiration!! LOVE your card..it's spot on. :)

Rose said...

LOVE your take on the pic!! and your flowers........WOW!!! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomeness!!