Thursday, December 12, 2013

Inspired By...#100

I can't believe this is the 100th challenge here on Inspired By!!!  I have had a lot of fun coming up with, creating for and seeing what you all have created for all of the challenges! 

I love these upcycled stockings and thought they would make a good inspiration piece.


How will you be inspired? sweater, stocking, texture, buttons, colors...

I was inspired by the colors and the sweater.  I cut a swatch from a thrift store sweater and created this card from the Elle's Studio Noel collection and the December kit.  The stamps and dies are from Papertrey Ink and the twine is from May Arts.


I can't wait to see what you create!

Now since this is the 100th challenge there is a prize up for grabs!
The winner will receive the entire Noel collection including the stamp (no wood veneers as they are sold out)!!!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.


Feel free to use any crafting products you have!

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super FUN Laurel and congrats on #100!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!!!! LOVING that sweater piece you added!!!!!

Karen Day said...

100? How did that happen? I think I was one of your first followers, and I think I may have played along with the first one, too! Congrats on making it to 100, your inspiration pics are always interesting and out of the box :o)

Marlena M. said...

YAYYY! Huge congrats on 100 Laurel~lovely,cozy creation!

Audrey Pettit said...

Brilliant! That is SO stinkin' adorable, Laurel! And huge congrats on your 100th challenge!

Torico said...

Congrats on 100!! I always love your selection of inspiration photos!:)

Indy's Designs said...

Congrats on !00 Challenges!! Love your inspiration!
Hugs,
Debbie

Bananastamper said...

Wow - congrats on your 100th challenge! I can't believe it has been that long!!!
Love your card and all that fabulous texture! So FUN!
Shanna :)