Thursday, January 9, 2014

Inspired By....#102

Welcome to another Inspired By challenge.  I have had this photo in my inspiration folder for awhile now and I am finally using it!


How will you be inspired?  woodgrain, polkadots, print, text, colors...

I pulled out the colors and I was inspired by the large text.  I used my Memorabilia collection by Teresa Collins along with a large and new mini Placemat by Jillibean Soup. The large title is cut with my Silhouette and I have used some new Unity SMAK kit stamps (Be Your Own Beautiful and You Are Loved).




Can't wait to see what you create!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.


Feel free to use any crafting products you have!



4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I love love love the little clips and the hexagons!!!!

~amy~ said...

super love!

Marlena M. said...

Awesome layout and photo Laurel!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous....the photo, your page, everything!